Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lots and Lots of Shells





One of my favorite pattern stitches are

shells and v-stitches.They are easy to do while watching tv.That's when I do the most of my crocheting or kntting. This is a old pattern from the 80's. This patterns called for 2 yarns held together and changing color every row. It took me about 3months to do this one. I think it was worth it.

Working with yarn is so relaxing to me. When I serf the net or blogs its amazing that i am not the only one with 3 or 4 or more projects yet to be finished. Why is that??? We get so excited over starting them and then we finish most of it . we then will wait to do the lining or embelish it. It's so funny to me. I have at least 6 projects waiting for this or that. But I HAVE to start that new bag pattern(HAHA).

2 comments:

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

Very nice, you must be pleased. I'm yet to start an Afghan, although I do have an on going scrapghan/freeform/scrumbled one on the go all the time.

Sherryknit said...

Thanks Cats. They are always nice to pick up once in a while, and work on.