Sunday, September 7, 2008

my needles are flying!!!





http://yarniverse.com/ Twin Cable Purse ( scroll down for the pattern)






Maybe you don't know this but I am a left handed knitter. Pretty hard at first to learn how to knit. But I think I've got it. There is only two common stitches-knit and purl . At least that is what I'm told. I keep inventing stitches as I go( HA HA). I have been crocheting since I was 6 or 7. My grandmother taught me then.





I thought I would start a new pattern for a 2 cable purse. So far it is very easy. I'm very new to cables so I hope this goes well. The owner at my local yarn shop said she would help if needed. Hopefully I will be okay.




The pattern only calls for 1 skein (100grms) for both sides, but I am going to use 2 skeins to make it bigger. I'll put pictures in later. Hopefully I get better with pictures.

No comments: