Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Small Purley Puffs Hat

This is one of the things I am making for Christmas gifts this year. A HUGE THANKS goes to Cat at http://Cats-Rockin-Crochet.blogspot.com
She has a wealth of knowledge on all crochet. I love her HATS. For this pattern look under Rheatheylia.com I made these last week for my husbands second cousin. She saw the yarn and loved the color so I thought she would love a hat and scarf. My slipper wanted to make a apperance.
The pattern is very easy to follow. I never did a puff stitch before and I thought it was fun.

Cute Puppies!!!!








2 comments:

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

Oh thanks for the compliment, your hat looks great! The more you make the easier they become, you get to understand them better, then you can design your own.

Sherryknit said...

Thanks a bunch!!! My family want me to make different ones too. So I will be going back to your site for inspiration.