Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Tea (pot)

So this is one of my favorite tea pots. So simple. Ya see my grandma used to live in a old post office building and this reminds me of it. The building was so cute. She loved living there.
Okay so I did not plant the tomatoes there.
New blinds for the living room. I always wanted vertical blinds for there. The room stays dark with out them. Now I get a lot more light.
One of my favorite pictures. I reallly LOVE Thomas Kincaid.

I have been crocheting and knitting up a storm. My nerves are a little wound up now. Making a trip to Cleveland Clinic tomorrow. So my fingers are flying. I will have to take pictures of everything .
Have a Great Day!!!





1 comment:

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

Sherry, Sherry, how are you? Love the garden snap shots. Please tell me if any of your tea pots are made by Arthur Wood, if so, he is related to my husbands side of the family! Your blogging is so full of life, lovely to see!