Sunday, January 31, 2010

Afghan for my cousin

So my cousin is retired from the army and he wanted me to make him a afghan. So what colors come to mind ??????


Camo colors.


He really loves all them camo colors. Me not so much. I can't wait to get this done.


I think I have 6 more skein of yarn to do. GOD HELP ME.
I am using one of my favorite patterns very simple sc, then dc in forth chain from hook. I love the simplicity of it. I can watch reruns of Ghost Whisperer and not miss a step. Ya see I was late to catching on to that show. So I have been tivo ing them from monday nights on scifi chanel.


This is my Jewel dog she loves sleeping on her pillow.





My new cute tote bag. I love patchwork purses and totes. I have been throwing around the idea of sewing some. I really am not the best at sewing but I really would like to learn.
.

No comments: