Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The big crocheted cowl

.
If you can tell, I used Lion Brand Homespun yarn. Colorwaves yarn
Very Simple pattern
Crochet Hook I or J
Chain 90
Single crochet in* 2nd chain, then chain 1 * Do this to the end.
Join be careful not to twist.
Then turn and single crochet in the same stitch and chain 1. * single crochet and chain 1* until end.
Keep doing this until it is as long as you want.
My Mom made the best Chilli. I grew up in south Texas and one of the rodeo foods was frito's Chilli. Yum . I changed it up over the years. Now I add 2 or 3 types of Beans( Love Beans). Plus I try to can tomatos every year. When I can them, I put Zuccini and sometimes garlic and pepper. It really makes the canned tomatos good.
I have a crock pot so it makes cooking soups so easy. I don't know what I would do without my crock pot.

Almost finished. Just a few more rows. I did not know what I was going to do with this yarn. I tryed crocheting a very pretty shawl. But it totally messed up. So. This is what I thought of.


2 comments:

Let's Go Yarning said...

Wow Sherry your crochet cowl is so pretty I love the color you used. By the way you are making me hungry with that bowl of Chilli:>)
Keep up your awesome crocheting and fax me a bowl Chilli I'm waiting:>)

Happy Crocheting Joan,

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

Oh I like it! Thanks for sharing the pattern, it sounds so easy.